Do you want to work for a well respected local company? Henderson's Tree Service is looking for an experienced tree climber right now!
Henderson's is a family-owned business that provides personalized customer service. We combine the expertise and capabilities of a large company with the personal attention of a small, family-owned business to best serve our customers. We are passionate about the trees, gardens, and landscapes, and especially about the people we meet along the way.
The tree climber position requires the following:
• Ability to take direction from the Tree Crew Supervisor or Job-Site Supervisor and always work as a Team Member, using strong communication skills and adhering at all times to Henderson’s safety regulations, code of conduct and behavior.
• Performs various activities related to forestry and arboriculture such as tree diagnosis, climbing, pruning, removal, stump grinding, cabling, stumping, fertilizing, and planting.
• Supervises others engaged in tree trimming work and share skills to train other crew members.
• Prepares trees and shrubs for removing, prepare plant material for transplanting.
• Participates in gear, tool, and equipment maintenance at the shop and in the field.
Specialized skills and requirements for the Climber:
• Operate and perform maintenance on specialized equipment including a chipper, stump grinder, and chainsaw in a safe and responsible manner
• Able to hoist tools and equipment to tree trimmers, and safely lower branches with ropes, or block and tackle.
• Skilled knot tying and practical knowledge of each used in the field.
• The desire to continue skill development, advanced education and maintain certifications and accreditations.
• Must have a clean driving record, preferably a CDL or desire to obtain commercial level licensing.
* Must have Arborist certification
• Position is salaried with benefits (based upon experience).
Interested? Please apply on our website,
Questions? Please call 802-296-3771 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you prefer to print and mail the application for this job, please download & complete our application form: HTGS Employment Application. Please complete and email along with Resume & Letters of Recommendation to: email@example.com Hard copy applications are also available at our office @ 1542 Route 14 White River Junction, VT 05001. Any questions call our office at 802.296.3771.